Salarise offers loans with the following characteristics:
a) principal amount of EUR 1,000 to EUR 25,000;
b) duration from 6 months to 10 years;
(c) fixed interest; and
(d) monthly payments according to an annuity repayment schedule.
- To be eligible for a loan, Borrowers must meet at least the following conditions:
(a) natural person resident in the Netherlands;
(b) age at the start of the loan between 18 and 65;
c) Dutch bank account in the name of the Borrower with a licensed bank in the European Union;
(d) fixed monthly income from a permanent employment relationship with an Employer based in the Netherlands or, in the case of a fixed term employment contract, a term as referred to under 3.1.b shorter than the term of the relevant fixed term employment contract with a minimum of 6 months; and a maximum of 10 years.
Submit an application
- A Borrower can apply for a loan by completing the application form on the website.
- Before the draft pre-contractual information for the requested credit agreement is sent, the application is assessed (partly automatically). For this assessment services of third parties can be used, including the Bureau Krediet Registratie and other information suppliers.
- Salarise reports this agreement to the Stichting Bureau Krediet Registratie (BKR) in Tiel. BKR processes these data in the Central Credit Information System (CKI) for the purpose of preventing and limiting credit and payment risks for the affiliated institutions and preventing and limiting excessive crediting of those involved (borrowers), as well as for the purpose of contributing to the prevention of problematic debt situations. Within the framework of the aforementioned objective, these data are made available by BKR to the affiliated institutions in factual and statistically processed form. In addition to the notification of the agreement, Salarise has also assumed the obligation to report to BKR any arrears in the fulfilment of payment obligations under this agreement of more than 2 months. This may have consequences for any subsequent application for financing.
- If the application is approved, the Borrower will receive an offer for the loan, consisting of a loan agreement (the "Loan Agreement"), the accompanying European Standard Information for Consumer Credit, an indicative repayment table and these General Terms and Conditions.
- An offer is free of charge and without obligation, so a Borrower is always free to decline the offer.
Accepting an offer
- A Borrower accepts the offer by agreeing to the Loan Agreement and issuing an authorisation for the direct debit of the instalments to the Borrower's bank account, after the salary has been paid to the Borrower by his or her Employer who has a partnership with Salarise. If there is a partner, the partner must also agree to the Loan Agreement.
- After a Borrower has accepted the offer, the Loan Agreement is conditionally concluded. These conditions are the successful completion of the approval process by the Platform and the availability of sufficient funds at the Platform to finance the Loan.
- For the purposes of the approval process, the Borrower will be asked to provide information and consent so that this information can be obtained from the Employer.
- Once the conditions have been fulfilled, the Platform will notify the Borrower accordingly.
- The Loan Agreement may be cancelled by the Borrower, free of charge and without giving reasons, within 14 calendar days of the Loan Agreement coming into effect.